Vin Rouge Les Petits Cailloux
Fresh, fruited and slightly wooded, this lively, deep purple-red colour wine has a fragrance reminiscent of field berries and vanilla.
This wine is a great acompaniment to red meat, dried tomato pesto pasta, sausage and grilled poultry dishes.
Serving temperature : 16°C
Grape varieties : Frontenac, St-Croix and Maréchal Foch
Aging potential : 2 to 7 years
% alcohol : 13 %
Format : 750 ml
• 2020 : $15.61 + tax, availability in Fall 2022
• 2019 : $15.61 + tax, at our winery only
• 2018 : $15.61 + tax, at our winery, SAQ and a few groceries and best restaurants in Quebec city
• 2017 : $19.09+ tax, at our winery only
• 2016 : $15.61 + tax, sold out!
SAQ Code :